I decided to make some banana bread as my family and I always enjoy banana bread this time of year. I have found some banana bread recipes that call for sour cream and it makes the bread so much more moist.
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (omit if you don’t like nuts)
- Grease 1 large loaf pan.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy and then add eggs
- Add dry ingredients and mix in
- Add bananas, sour cream, and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in nuts (if desired) and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 1 hour.
This recipe is so easy and so yummy! :)