Today I made Peanut Butter Cookies and Peanut Butter Temptations along with Molasses Cookies, Snickerdoodles, Sugar Cookies, and Whipped Shortbread Cookies. I followed one of my family’s Peanut Butter Cookie recipes.
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Mix flour, salt, and baking soda and set aside
- Mix butter and peanut butter, then add both kinds of sugar. Mix well, then add eggs and beat well, then add vanilla.
- Stir flour mixture into peanut butter mixture.
- Form dough into tsp size balls and roll in granulated sugar, then place on greased cookie sheet. Flaten with a fork.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned.
Makes 4 to 5 dozen cookies. Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Temptations
For the Peanut Butter Temptations follow the Peanut Butter Cookie recipe but for step number (4) you will need to form dough into a tsp size ball and roll in granulated sugar and place on greased pan and place in oven to bake. Once you take the pan out of the oven take a Miniature Reese’s Cup and push down in the middle of the cookie. You can also use a Hershey’s Kiss if you prefer.