Today I made Turtle Candies as well as Caramel Corn, Soft Peanut Butter Brittle, and White Chocolate Covered Pretzels. It was a very productive day. Here is the recipe for the Turtle Candies.
- 2 bags milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup whole pecans
- 1 bag of caramel bits or toffee chips
- Spray a cupcake pan with cooking spray
- Melt 1 bag of chocolate chips in a microwave safe container on med for 2 minutes in the microwave.
- Stir. Continue in the microwave for another 2 minutes.
- Evenly portion the chocolate into the bottoms of the cupcake pan.
- Add pecans on top of the chocolate. (how many is up to your preference)
- Add caramel or toffee on top of the pecans (up to you how much)
- Melt the 2nd bag of chocolate in the same way as the first.
- Evenly portion the 2nd bag of chocolate over the top of the pecans and caramel. Be sure it covers the pecans and caramel.
- Let cool.
- Remove from pan. (if desired, wrap them in Saran Wrap)